200hr 4-Month Yoga Teacher Training
Aug 26 - Dec 12, 2020
COVID-19 Announcement: We’re dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our communities.
We hope that things will be back to normal in time for the start of this training. However, to be on the safe-side we’re currently taking advanced measures to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
- Maximum 5 In-Person Participants will be accepted at this time, to ensure no more than 6 individuals (including the teacher) sharing space and to allow for the recommended number of feet in-between people.
- If the Yoga Alliance is still recommending and allowing online live-stream then that option will be available to anyone who needs it.
- We’ll provide all necessary cleaning and supplies to ensure constant sanitation of the training premises and retreat center.
- We’re following all Yoga-Alliance and CDC-Recommended suggestions to help us determine the safest use of yoga props, etc.
- No-one who has had recent exposure, symptoms, or tests positive for the virus will be permitted in class.
- If the training has to be cancelled you will receive a refund.
- Small heartfelt businesses like our’s really need your support right now, so we are encouraging people not to hesitate to sign up at this time.
This Holistic Yoga training offers a profound teaching of the anatomical and philosophical underpinnings of Yoga. You’ll deepen your knowledge of the practice and of yourself, while at the same time becoming prepared to share the gifts of yoga and meditation with others!
Enjoy the sweet serenity of spending quality time at the yoga studio. Together we’ll immerse into a regular routine of yoga and meditation, and you’ll be supported to cleanse your own being from the inside out while revealing your inner yoga teacher.
Teacher Training Topics
Special emphasis is placed on All-Levels teaching techniques; utilizing various modes of instruction and adjustments; and inclusive and accepting word choice. You’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes.
- Advanced Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
- Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Gentle / Restorative & Specialty Classes)
- Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Satsang, Kirtan, Ancient Wisdom, Yoga Sutras
- Yoga Philosophy, Spirituality, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Sustainable Living
- Yogic Diet, Holistic Healing
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology, Energetic Awareness
- Registration: Fill out the RYT-200 Registration Application
- Max 12 participants will be accepted
- What to budget: Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course: $2,400 – $2600. Payment Options
- Deposit: Minimum $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training
- Fall Equinox Retreat Accommodations: approx. $160 – $260 depending on the type of housing selected. Includes overnight accommodations and healthy vegetarian cuisine.
- Required Reading Materials: Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual – purchase on your own or buy the package through HYS ($65) and we’ll have them available for you on the first day of training.