200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
Four-Month Program ~ Spring or Fall 2022
In this 200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification Course, you’ll deepen your knowledge of the practice and yourself while at the same time becoming prepared to share the gifts of Yoga and meditation with others!
Enjoy the sweet serenity of spending quality time at Wilder-Nest Retreats, a private ranch nestled in the canyon between Loveland and Fort Collins. We’ll have some classes outdoors when the weather permits. And, for the winter classes, we’ll enjoy the comfort of the wood-burning stove and hot tea in the yoga room.
Our training format will challenge and inspire you because the holistic style is unique, comprehensive, yet traditional in nature. And, the teachers are highly experienced and accredited. Together we’ll immerse into a routine of yoga and meditation. You’ll learn to cleanse and strengthen yourself from the inside out while revealing your inner yoga teacher.
More than a Yoga Teacher Training, this is also a self-healing and character building retreat. Participants are encouraged to weave the concepts learned into daily life in order to fully experience the holistic health benefits of Yoga. In this way we learn to share the practices in an authentic way.
2022 - 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Schedule
Spring Dates and Schedule
Fall Dates and Schedule
Flexible Scheduling (participant choice) for the following components:
In-person Attendance Option
- Max 10 participants will be accepted.
- Optional overnight lodging is available at our location (Wilder-Nest Retreats)
- Camping / share room / private room options are available for $25 – $100 per night.
Virtual/Hybrid Attendance Option
- A $500 discount will be applied.
- This is a virtual option to live-stream 70-100% of the training from your home. Virtual participants will be held to the same attendance, participation, and course completion requirements.
- Hybrid Component – You have the option to attend the following classes in person (~30% of the training):
- the Electives and Practicum components
- the weekend retreat
- outdoor classes (weather permitting)
Registration: Fill out the RYT-200 Registration Application
Program Cost: Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course ranges from $2,175 – $2875 depending on your selected attendance and payment plan options. Payment Options
Deposit: Minimum $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training
Optional Housing is available at Wilder-Nest Retreats for any of your training dates. Price ranges from $20 – $100 per night with options for camping, shared, or private rooms. Please contact us to make your reservations.
Retreat Accommodations: Various options are available including commuter ($0), camping ($50), shared room ($130) or private ($200). The meal package is $100 for healthy vegetarian cuisine (vegan and gluten-free options available). Any travel expenses are not included.
Required Reading Materials: Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual – purchase on your own or buy the package through HYS ($65 +tax) and we’ll have them available for you on the first day of training.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Topics
This training emphasizes All-Levels teaching techniques, utilizing various instruction modes and adjustments, and inclusive and accepting word choice. You’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes.
The Yoga Alliance recognizes this RYT-200 Yoga Teacher Training Certification as an internationally-accredited program.
- Advanced Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
- Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Gentle / Restorative & Specialty Classes)
- Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Satsang, Kirtan, Ancient Wisdom, Yoga Sutras
- Yoga Philosophy, Spirituality, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Sustainable Living
- Yogic Diet, Holistic Healing
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology, Energetic Awareness
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Location
Wilder-Nest Retreats, 9144 Glade Rd. in Loveland, CO
Wilder-Nest Retreats is a private 6-acre ranch in Northwest Loveland. It’s a special place that serves as a sanctuary away from the demands and stimulation of daily life. Above all, it’s as a home for learning, personal development, and a thriving community where you’re invited to pioneer a new relationship with yourself and the natural world. Housing is available if you would like to stay on-site for any part of your training.