4 Month Yoga Teacher Training - 200hr program
April 6th - Aug 13, 2022
During this 4 month Yoga Teacher Training, you’ll deepen your knowledge of the practice and yourself while at the same time becoming prepared to share the gifts of yoga and meditation with others!
Enjoy the sweet serenity of spending quality time at the yoga studio. Together we’ll immerse into a routine of yoga and meditation. You’ll learn to cleanse and strengthen yourself from the inside out while revealing your inner yoga teacher.
4 Month Yoga Teacher Training Topics
This training emphasizes All-Levels teaching techniques, utilizing various instruction modes and adjustments, and inclusive and accepting word choice. You’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes.
The Yoga Alliance recognizes this RYT-200 Yoga Teacher Training Certification as an internationally-accredited program.
- Advanced Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
- Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Gentle / Restorative & Specialty Classes)
- Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Satsang, Kirtan, Ancient Wisdom, Yoga Sutras
- Yoga Philosophy, Spirituality, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Sustainable Living
- Yogic Diet, Holistic Healing
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology, Energetic Awareness
Meet Your Facilitators
More Info - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Registration: Fill out the RYT-200 Registration Application
- In-Person Attendance Option
- Our new Yoga Yurt will be fully equipped with a bathroom, kitchenette, etc. Weekend classes include a 30-minute lunch break. Please bring a sack lunch as there are no restaurants or stores nearby.
- Max 16 participants will be accepted for this option.
- Online/Hybrid Attendance Option (75-100% online with the option to attend up to 25% in-person)
- A $500 discount will be applied.
- This is a virtual option to live-stream the training from your home. Online participants will be held to the same attendance, participation, and course completion requirements.
- Hybrid Component – You’ll have the option to attend in-person or live-stream for the following classes (~25% of the training):
- the Electives and Practicum components
- the weekend retreat
- In-Person Attendance Option
- Program Cost: Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course ranges from $2,175 – $2875 depending on your selected attendance and payment plan options. Payment Options
- Deposit: Minimum $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training
- Retreat Accommodations: Various options are available including day-use only commuter fee ($27), camping ($50), shared room ($130) or private ($200). The meal package is $100 for healthy vegetarian cuisine hand-prepared by a private chef.
- Required Reading Materials: Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual – purchase on your own or buy the package through HYS ($65 +tax) and we’ll have them available for you on the first day of training.