200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
April 13 - Aug 27, 2022
In this 200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification Course, you’ll deepen your knowledge of the practice and yourself while at the same time becoming prepared to share the gifts of yoga and meditation with others!
Enjoy the sweet serenity of spending quality time at Wilder-Nest Retreats, a private ranch nestled in the canyon between Loveland and Fort Collins. We’ll have some classes outdoors when the weather permits. And, for the winter classes, we’ll enjoy the comfort of the wood-burning stove and hot tea in the yoga room.
Our training format will challenge and inspire you because the holistic style is unique, comprehensive, yet traditional in nature. And, the teachers are highly experienced and accredited. Together we’ll immerse into a routine of yoga and meditation. You’ll learn to cleanse and strengthen yourself from the inside out while revealing your inner yoga teacher.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Topics
This training emphasizes All-Levels teaching techniques, utilizing various instruction modes and adjustments, and inclusive and accepting word choice. You’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes.
The Yoga Alliance recognizes this RYT-200 Yoga Teacher Training Certification as an internationally-accredited program.
- Advanced Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
- Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Gentle / Restorative & Specialty Classes)
- Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Satsang, Kirtan, Ancient Wisdom, Yoga Sutras
- Yoga Philosophy, Spirituality, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Sustainable Living
- Yogic Diet, Holistic Healing
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology, Energetic Awareness
Meet Your Facilitators
More Info - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Registration: Fill out the RYT-200 Registration Application
- In-Person Attendance Option
- Max 10 participants will be accepted.
- Optional lodging and meals are available
- You can stay overnight at the Retreat Center! Various camping / share room / private room options are available for $25 – $100 per night. Meal packages are also available.
- Online/Hybrid Attendance Option (70-100% online with the option to attend up to 30% in-person)
- A $500 discount will be applied.
- This is a virtual option to live-stream the training from your home. Online participants will be held to the same attendance, participation, and course completion requirements.
- Hybrid Component – You’ll have the option to attend in-person or live-stream for the following classes (~30% of the training):
- the Electives and Practicum components
- the weekend retreat
- outdoor classes (weather permitting)
Program Cost: Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course ranges from $2,175 – $2875 depending on your selected attendance and payment plan options. Payment Options
- Deposit: Minimum $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training
Retreat Accommodations: Various options are available including commuter ($0), camping ($50), shared room ($130) or private ($200). The meal package is $100 for healthy vegetarian cuisine (vegan and gluten-free options available).
Required Reading Materials: Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual – purchase on your own or buy the package through HYS ($65 +tax) and we’ll have them available for you on the first day of training.