200hr Yoga Teacher Training
Jan 13 - May 5, 2021
This 200-hour training offers a profound teaching of the anatomical and philosophical underpinnings of Yoga. You’ll deepen your knowledge of the practice and of yourself, while at the same time becoming prepared to share the gifts of yoga and meditation with others!
Enjoy the sweet serenity of spending quality time at the yoga studio. Together we’ll immerse into a regular routine of yoga and meditation, and you’ll be supported to cleanse your own being from the inside out while revealing your inner yoga teacher.
Teacher Training Topics
Special emphasis is placed on All-Levels teaching techniques; utilizing various modes of instruction and adjustments; and inclusive and accepting word choice. You’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes.
- Advanced Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
- Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Gentle / Restorative & Specialty Classes)
- Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Satsang, Kirtan, Ancient Wisdom, Yoga Sutras
- Yoga Philosophy, Spirituality, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Sustainable Living
- Yogic Diet, Holistic Healing
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology, Energetic Awareness
Students who complete the course can register with the Yoga Alliance on their Internationally-recognized Directory of Yoga Teachers!
We’re dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our communities.
Meet Your Facilitators
- Registration: Fill out the RYT-200 Registration Application
- In-Person Attendance Option
- This is an in-studio option that we’ve designed with covid-safety in mind. You’re guaranteed a spot in the yoga room and also have the option to attend via online live-stream at any time. Max 9 participants will be accepted for this option.
- Online-Hybrid Attendance Option (70-100% online with the option to attend up to 30% in-person)
- A $500 discount will be applied.
- This is a virtual option to live-stream most of the training from your home. Online participants will be held to the same attendance, participation, and course completion requirements.
- Hybrid Component – You’ll have the option to attend in-person or live-stream for the following classes (~30% of the training):
- outdoor classes at Lake Windsor (weather-permitting on Sat and Sun afternoons)
- the Electives and Practicum components
- the weekend retreat
- In-Person Attendance Option
- Program Cost: Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course ranges from $2,175 – $2875 depending on your selected attendance and payment plan options. Payment Options
- Deposit: Minimum $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training
- Retreat Accommodations: Various options are available including day-use only commuter fee ($27), camping ($50), shared room ($130) or private ($200). The meal package is $100 for healthy vegetarian cuisine hand-prepared by a private chef.
- Required Reading Materials: Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual – purchase on your own or buy the package through HYS ($65 +tax) and we’ll have them available for you on the first day of training.