200hr 4-Month Yoga Teacher Training
Aug 26 - Dec 12, 2020
COVID-19 Announcement: We’re dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our communities.
Even though this training doesn’t start until the Fall of 2020, to be on the safe side we’re currently taking the following advanced measures:
- The maximum number of participants will be adjusted to ensure compliance with any CDC recommendations for social distancing.
- If the Yoga Alliance is still allowing online live-stream then that option will be available to anyone who needs it.
- We’ll provide all necessary cleaning and supplies to ensure constant sanitation of the training premise.
- If the training has to be cancelled then you will receive a refund.
This Holistic Yoga training offers a profound teaching of the anatomical and philosophical underpinnings of Yoga. You’ll deepen your knowledge of the practice and of yourself, while at the same time becoming prepared to share the gifts of yoga and meditation with others!
Enjoy the sweet serenity of spending quality time at the yoga studio. Together we’ll immerse into a regular routine of yoga and meditation, and you’ll be supported to cleanse your own being from the inside out while revealing your inner yoga teacher.
Meet Your Facilitators
Teacher Training Topics
Special emphasis is placed on All-Levels teaching techniques; utilizing various modes of instruction and adjustments; and inclusive and accepting word choice. You’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes.
- Advanced Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
- Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Gentle / Restorative & Specialty Classes)
- Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Satsang, Kirtan, Ancient Wisdom, Yoga Sutras
- Yoga Philosophy, Spirituality, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Sustainable Living
- Yogic Diet, Holistic Healing
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology, Energetic Awareness
- Registration: Fill out the RYT-200 Registration Application
- Max 12 participants will be accepted
- What to budget: Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course: $2,400 – $2600. Payment Options
- Deposit: Minimum $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training
- Fall Equinox Retreat Accommodations: approx. $160 – $260 depending on the type of housing selected. Includes overnight accommodations and healthy vegetarian cuisine.
- Required Reading Materials: Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual – purchase on your own or buy the package through HYS ($65) and we’ll have them available for you on the first day of training.