Early Bird Discount* – $100 Off Tuition for 2019 Yoga Teacher Trainings!
This 26-day course offers a profound teaching of the anatomical and philosophical underpinnings of yoga. You’ll deepen your knowledge of the practice and of yourself, while at the same time becoming prepared to share the gifts of yoga and meditation with others.
The Yoga Asana and Art of Teaching emphasizes both energetic and physical alignment. Participants learn to guide flowing Hatha, Vinyasa, and Specialty Classes. In a moving meditation we build strength and endurance while at the same time creating a sense of calm and quiet. In this manner, yoga practice becomes an exquisite integration of breath, balance, strength, endurance, natural health and meditation.
Our comparative teaching approach exposes participants to many different methods and traditions so that they may each find their own unique style. Upon completion of the course you will receive your RYT-200 (National Yoga Alliance) Certificate and can register with the Yoga Alliance on their Internationally-Recognized Directory of Yoga Teachers!
Teacher training topics include:
- Advanced Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
- Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Specialty Classes)
- Philosophy, Comparative Spirituality, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Sustainable Living
- Practices, Yogic Diet, Earth Medicine, Organic Living, Seva
- Revealing the Inner Teachers & Asana In Depth
- Ancient Wisdom, Yoga Anatomy & Physiology, Energetic Awareness
- Upcoming Session:
- Registration: To register, please complete the RYT Registration form.
- What to budget: Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course: $2,400. Payment Options
- Deposit: Minimum $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training
- Class size: Our training programs foster an intimate learning environment with small student-teacher ratios. Maximum 14 participants will be accepted into each training.
- Recommended Housing: Lots of great places to stay within walking / biking distance of the studio! Housing Options & Discounts
- Additional Costs: Required books (Four Insights, Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual) – approx. $60-$95
- Schedule: Typical daily schedule is 8 – 10 hours of training & activities except 4-5 days off.
Each participant is required to independently book their own travel, housing and food arrangements. For more information, visit the Student Resources page.
* Use Promo Code: EarlyBird2019 | Limit (1) per person | Applies to January and June 2019 training programs only | Offer expires 11/16/2018