200hr Six Month Program
Jan 6 - June 21, 2020
This Holistic Yoga teacher training course offers a profound teaching of the anatomical and philosophical underpinnings of Yoga. You’ll deepen your knowledge of the practice and of yourself, while at the same time becoming prepared to share the gifts of yoga and meditation with others!
Come and enjoy the sweet serenity of spending quality time together at the studio. Together we’ll immerse ourselves into a daily routine of yoga and meditation, and you’ll be supported to cleanse your own being from the inside out while revealing your inner yoga teacher.
teacher training topics...
The Yoga Asana and Art of Teaching emphasizes both energetic and physical alignment. You’ll learn to guide Hatha, Vinyasa, gentle/restorative classes and meditations. We’ll build strength and endurance while at the same time creating a sense of calm and quiet. In this way, our practice becomes an exquisite integration of body, mind and spirit. Our comparative teaching approach exposes trainers to many different methods and traditions.
In addition to being a Yoga-Alliance training program, this is also a self-healing and character-building retreat. We believe that you don’t become a great yoga teacher simply because you receive a certificate. Rather, you become a great sharer of the yoga tradition when you begin to listen, speak and live from your heart. In embodying the concepts that a yogic lifestyle has to offer, you’ll naturally learn to share them with others in an authentic way.
Special emphasis is placed on All-Levels teaching techniques; utilizing various modes of instruction and adjustments; and inclusive and accepting word choice. You’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes.
- Advanced Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
- Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Gentle / Restorative & Specialty Classes)
- Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Satsang, Kirtan, Ancient Wisdom, Yoga Sutras
- Yoga Philosophy, Spirituality, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Sustainable Living
- Yogic Diet, Holistic Healing
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology, Energetic Awareness
- Registration: Fill out the RYT-200 Registration Application
- Max 12 participants will be accepted
- What to budget: Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course: $2,400 – $2600. Payment Options
- Tuition prices will be increasing 11/1/19. Register today to lock-in the current rates.
- Deposit: Minimum $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training
- Required Reading Materials: Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual – approx. $60 – $80 total. Books are available for purchase at the studio.
- Retreat Accommodations Package: approx. $80 – $150 depending on type of housing selected