HYS has designed this module format in order to offer yoga teacher trainings which can be scheduled to fit with your lifestyle. Through this training format we create a living yoga immersion, weaving yoga into life, and life into yoga! We believe that in embodying the concepts that a yogic lifestyle has to offer, participants will naturally learn to share them with others in an authentic way. Read more about our teacher training class topics.
Upon completion of the course you will receive your Yoga Teaching Certificate and can register with the Yoga Alliance on their Internationally-Recognized Directory of Yoga Teachers!
Included in the Module-Format Program:
(click the links below to view upcoming course schedules and dates)
2019 Modules Dates:
- Module 1: July 8 to August 7
- Module 2: August 18 to September 23
- Module 3: October 7 to November 6
- Module 4: November 18 to December 18
Classes are Monday and Wednesday from 6:00 to 9:00pm.
- Registration: To register, please complete the RYT Registration form
- What to budget: Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course: $2,400 – 2600. Payment Options
- Deposit: Minimum $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training
- Course Requirements: 4 Primary Modules, 20-hrs Exploratory Classes, 2 Retreats, SEVA Project
- Required Reading Materials: Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual – approx. $60 – $80 total