200hr Yoga Teacher Training Intensive
July 15 - August 10, 2021
Summer in Colorado is a special time of year to embark on this 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Immersion. We’ll meditate each morning next to Redstone Creek, beneath the towering trees and majestic rocky mountains. The days are filled with enriching classes and special topics. Evenings we’ll chant and sing under the stars, allowing our minds and hearts to fly and be free. Our training format will challenge and inspire you. The holistic style is unique, comprehensive, yet traditional in nature. The teachers are highly experienced and accredited.
The Yoga Asana and Art of Teaching emphasizes both energetic and physical alignment. In a moving meditation, we build strength and endurance while at the same time creating a sense of calm and quiet. This is not only a Yoga-Alliance Training but also a self-healing and character-building retreat. By embodying the concepts a yogic lifestyle has to offer, you’ll naturally learn to share them with others in an authentic way.
Typical Daily Schedule
- 7 – 9:30 am: Meditation, Pranayama & Asana Practices
- 10 – 11:30/noon: Special Topics, Philosophy & Art of Living
- 1:30 – 5 pm: Art of Teaching, Art of Touch & Anatomy
- 6:30 – 8:30 pm (every-other night): Restorative / Nidra / Kirtan / Satsang / Philosophy
*a yoga hike, field trip to the great Stupa, and a few days off are also woven in! **the training starts on July 15th at 3p and ends on August 10th at noon.
Build community, and nurture your body, mind, and soul.
The setting and daily schedule help foster a journey of self-reflection, cleansing, learning, and growth. On breaks and days off, you can relax on-site or take a short drive to Horsetooth Reservoir for swimming, paddle boarding, and hiking!
Teacher Training Topics
Special emphasis is placed on All-Levels teaching techniques; utilizing various modes of instruction and adjustments; and inclusive and accepting word choice. You’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes. This is a very hands-on training with daily peer teaching, and you’ll get to fully experience teaching two complete Yoga classes (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow).
- Advanced Pranayama (Breathwork)
- Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Gentle/Restorative & Specialty Classes)
- Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Satsang, Kirtan, Ancient Wisdom
- Yoga Philosophy, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Yogic Diet
- Sustainable Living, Earth Medicine
Details & Registration
- Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course: $2,675 – Payment Options
- Minimum $450 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot in the training.
- Scholarships are available. Click here for more info.
In-Person Class size
- A maximum of 9 fully in-person participants will be accepted. Space is limited! Reserve your spot today.
Online-Hybrid Attendance Option
- 70-100% online with the option to attend up to 30% in-person.
- A $500 discount will be applied.
- This is a virtual option to live-stream most of the training from your home. Online participants will be held to the same attendance, participation, and course completion requirements.
- Hybrid Component – You’ll have the option to attend in-person for some of the outdoor classes (weather-permitting; schedule will be provided). ~30% of the training.
Accommodations at Wildernest Retreats
- Required for in-person trainers – each participant chose one (all are shared bathrooms)
- day-use only commuter fee $9 per day ($243 total)
- camping (bring your own tent and gear) $25 per night ($650 total)
- shared room, queen bed $65 per night ($1690 total) *sold out
- shared room, twin bed $60 per night ($1560 total) *1 left
- private room, queen bed $100 per night ($2600 total) *4 left
- Please be aware that cell service is at Wilder-Nest is limited. Wifi is available so you can enable wifi calling on your phone if desired. There is also a landline that you are welcome to use.
- Optional Meal Package
- hand-prepared healthy vegetarian cuisine
- please notify us of any specific dietary needs
- includes all meals and snacks for 27 days
- $28 per day ($756 total)
- If you opt-out of the meal package then you can store and prep your own food in the community kitchen.
- Required books (The Four Insights, Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual) – Purchase on your own, or buy the whole package for $75 and we’ll have it ready for you on the first day of the training.
- For out-of-town participants, we recommend GROOM Airport shuttle (https://groometransportation.com/loveland/) from Denver International.
Training Location: Wilder-Nest Retreats in Loveland, Colorado
Wilder-Nest Retreats is a private 6-acre ranch in Northwest Loveland. It’s a special place that serves as a sanctuary away from the demands and stimulation of daily life. A home for learning, personal development, and a thriving community, where you’re invited to pioneer a new relationship with yourself and the natural world.