200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification
Summer Yoga Intensive in Estes Park, CO
July 26 - Aug 13, 2023
Summer in Estes Park, Colorado is the perfect time of year to embark on your Yoga Teacher Training Living Yoga Immersion. Each day is filled with enriching classes and special topics. In the evenings we’ll chant and sing under the stars, allowing our minds and hearts to fly and be free. Our training format will challenge and inspire you because the holistic style is unique, comprehensive, yet traditional in nature. And, the teachers are highly experienced and accredited.
Not only a Yoga-Alliance Training, but this is also a self-healing and character-building retreat. By embodying the concepts a yogic lifestyle has to offer, you’ll naturally learn to share them with others in an authentic way.
This 19-Day Intensive program includes the primary yoga teacher training curriculum. Some additional classes and independent study are also required to receive your Yoga Alliance 200-hour certification. See below for details.
Typical Daily Schedule for 19-day Intensive
- 7 – 9am: Meditation, Pranayama (breathing exercises) & Asana Practices (Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga)
- 10am – 12:30pm: Special Topics, Philosophy & Art of Living
- 2 – 5pm: Art of Teaching, Art of Touch & Anatomy
- 6:30 – 8:30pm (every-other night): Restorative / Nidra / Kirtan / Satsang / Philosophy
*3 days-off are woven in to the schedule **the training starts on the first day at 3p and ends on the last day at noon. **The 19-day Intensive includes your primary teacher training modules. Additional requirements for full 200-hour certification are listed below.
Additional Requirements for 200-hour Certification:
We offer flexible scheduling (participant choice) for the following two components which need to be completed outside of the intensive dates in order to receive your full 200-Hour Certification. You can start signing up as soon as your registration is confirmed!
- A Nurture Through Nature Yoga Retreat
- Attend in-person at our Colorado or Guatemala locations. Click here to view the upcoming sessions.
- OR complete online via pre-recorded, self-paced modules.
- self-paced 20 hours of classes
- Elective classes and workshops
- In-person, virtual live-stream, and pre-recorded options are available.
- Please complete in advance if possible. Sign up info will be provided upon registration.
- self-paced 10 hours of classes
Whenever possible we highly recommend completing the above classes in advance of the intensive dates so that you will be able to receive your certificate with your group on the last day. However, you also have the choice to complete them afterwards if needed with a deferred graduation date.
Build community, and nurture your body, mind, and soul.
The setting and daily schedule help foster a journey of self-reflection, cleansing, learning, and growth. On breaks and days off, you can relax on-site or take a short drive to downtown Estes Park or Rocky ing, paddle boarding, and hiking!
Yoga Teacher Training Topics
A particular emphasis is placed on All-Levels teaching techniques, utilizing various instruction modes and adjustments, and inclusive and accepting word choice. In this way, you’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes. As a very hands-on training, daily peer teaching allows you to practice what you learn. You’ll also get to experience teaching two full yoga classes.
- Yoga Sutras, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Yogic Diet
- Sustainable Living, Earth Medicine Wheel
Details & Registration
Yoga Teacher Training Program Cost
Please note that due to rising costs, all of the following rates will be increasing by 6-10% in the near future. You can sign up now to lock in the current rates.
- Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course is $2,675 – Payment Options
- Minimum $450 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot in the training.
- Scholarships are available. Click here for more info.
On-Site Lodging Options (Taxes and meals are included)
- bunk bed in a shared dorm room $89 per night ($1600 total)
- floor cot in a shared lodge room $106 per night ($1900 total)
- queen bed in a shared dorm room $117 per night ($2100 total)
- queen bed in a shared lodge room $138 per night ($2472 total)
- private dorm room $188 per night ($3378 total)
- private lodge room $233 per night ($4188 total)
- off-site guests commuter fee no meals ($570 total)
- off-site guests, includes commuter fee and all meals except for days off ($1282.50 total)
- Required books (Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual) – Purchase on your own, or buy the whole package for $65 and we’ll have it ready for you on the first day of the training.
- For out-of-town participants, we recommend GROOME Airport shuttle from Denver International.
Teacher Training Location
Estes Park YMCA of the Rockies
The Estes Park YMCA of the Rockies is surrounded on three sides by Rocky Mountain National Park. It’s a special place that serves as a sanctuary away from the demands and stimulation of daily life. Above all, it’s as a home for learning, personal development, and a thriving community where you’re invited to pioneer a new relationship with yourself and the natural world.
We’ll hold some classes outside on the gorgeous property. And, our indoor conference room provides a comfortable space for our teacher training classes. On breaks and days off you can make a short trip to downtown Estes Park or the surrounding National Forests and Parks. You’ll enjoy comfortable lodging and delicious vegetarian cuisine w/ vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free options. A virtual/hybrid option is also available.