Yoga Teacher Training Intensive
200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification
July 9 - Aug 2, 2023 · Loveland, CO
Summer in Loveland, Colorado is the perfect time of year to embark on your Yoga Teacher Training Living Yoga Immersion. Each day is filled with enriching classes and special topics. In the evenings we’ll chant and sing under the stars, allowing our minds and hearts to fly and be free. Our training format will challenge and inspire you because the holistic style is unique, comprehensive, yet traditional in nature. And, the teachers are highly experienced and accredited.
Not only a Yoga-Alliance Training, but this is also a self-healing and character-building retreat. By embodying the concepts a yogic lifestyle has to offer, you’ll naturally learn to share them with others in an authentic way.
Upon successful completion of this 25-day intensive program you’ll receive your RYT-200 Yoga Teaching Certificate.
Daily Schedule for 25-day Intensive
- 7 – 9am: Meditation, Pranayama (breathing exercises) & Asana Practices (Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga)
- 10am – 12:30pm: Special Topics, Philosophy & Art of Living
- 2 – 5pm: Art of Teaching, Art of Touch & Anatomy
- 6:30 – 8:30pm (every-other night): Restorative / Nidra / Kirtan / Satsang / Philosophy
*4 days-off are woven in to the schedule **training starts at 3pm on the first day and ends at noon on the last day.
Special events will include a Paddleboard Yoga class at Boyd Lake and an Open Heart Sacred Cacao Meditation!
Build community, and nurture your body, mind, and soul.
Yoga Teacher Training Topics
A particular emphasis is placed on All-Levels, trauma-aware teaching techniques, utilizing various instruction modes and adjustments, and inclusive and accepting word choice. You’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes. As a very hands-on training, daily peer teaching allows you to practice what you’re learning.
- Yoga Sutras, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Yogic Diet
- Sustainable Living, Earth Medicine Wheel
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Location
Wilder-Nest Retreats is a private 100-acre ranch in Northwest Loveland. It’s a special place that serves as a sanctuary away from the demands and stimulation of daily life. Above all, it’s as a home for learning, personal development, and a thriving community where you’re invited to pioneer a new relationship with yourself and the natural world.
The indoor yoga room provides a comfortable space for up to ten in-person participants. We host many of our classes outdoors on the beautiful property when the weather permits. On-site housing is available (see below).
Details & Registration
Yoga Teacher Training Program Cost
Please note that due to rising costs, all of the following rates will be increasing by 6-10% in the near future. You can sign up now to lock in the current rates.
- Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course is $2,675. Payment Options
- Minimum $450 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot in the training.
- Scholarships are available. Click here for more info.
Accommodations Options (Each participant choose one. Tax not included.
- commuter (no lodging needed) $15 per day ($375 total)
- BYO camping $25 per night ($600 total)
- dormitory twin bed $54 per night ($1296 total)
- dormitory queen bed $70 per night ($1680 total)
- private room $108 per night ($2,592 total)
The retreat center has a community kitchen and showers which are fully available to all participants, including commuters. You’re welcome to store or prep your own food in the kitchen.
Optional Meal Package $900 +tax
- Healthy and nourishing vegetarian meals for the duration of your training.
- Hand prepared with love by Wildflower Catering.
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the training dates. Meals are not provided on days off.
- Vegan, gluten-free, and allergy-friendly options are available upon request.
- Required books (Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual) – Purchase on your own, or buy the whole package for $65 and we’ll have it ready for you on the first day of the training.
- For out-of-town participants, we recommend GROOME Airport shuttle from Denver International Airport.