200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Intensive
July 15 - August 10, 2021
Summer in Loveland, Colorado is the perfect time of year to embark on your 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Immersion. Each day is filled with enriching classes and special topics. In the evenings we’ll chant and sing under the stars, allowing our minds and hearts to fly and be free. Our training format will challenge and inspire you because the holistic style is unique, comprehensive, yet traditional in nature. And, the teachers are highly experienced and accredited.
The Yoga Asana and Art of Teaching emphasizes both energetic and physical alignment. In a moving meditation, we build strength and endurance while at the same time creating a sense of calm and quiet. Not only a Yoga-Alliance Training, this is also a self-healing and character-building retreat. Because, by embodying the concepts a yogic lifestyle has to offer, you’ll naturally learn to share them with others in an authentic way.
200hr Yoga Teacher Training Typical Daily Schedule
- 7 – 9:30 am: Meditation, Pranayama (breathing exercises) & Asana Practices (Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga)
- 10 – 11:30: Special Topics, Philosophy & Art of Living
- 1:30 – 5 pm: Art of Teaching, Art of Touch & Anatomy
- 6:30 – 8:30 pm (every-other night): Restorative / Nidra / Kirtan / Satsang / Philosophy
*A Paddleboard Yoga class, two Cacao Ceremonies, and 4-5 days-off are also woven in! **the training starts on July 15th at 3p and ends on August 10th at noon.
Build community, and nurture your body, mind, and soul.
The setting and daily schedule help foster a journey of self-reflection, cleansing, learning, and growth. On breaks and days off, you can relax on-site or take a short drive to Horsetooth Reservoir for swimming, paddle boarding, and hiking!
Yoga Teacher Training Topics
A particular emphasis is placed on All-Levels teaching techniques, utilizing various instruction modes and adjustments, and inclusive and accepting word choice. In this way, you’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes. As a very hands-on training, daily peer teaching allows you to practice what you learn.
- Yoga Sutras, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Yogic Diet
- Sustainable Living, Earth Medicine
Details & Registration
- Yoga Teacher Training Program Cost
- Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course: $2,675 – Payment Options
- Minimum $450 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot in the training.
- Scholarships are available. Click here for more info.
In-Person Attendance Option **4 spots left!
- A maximum of 10 fully in-person participants will be accepted. Space is limited! Reserve your spot today.
Online-Hybrid Attendance Option
- 70-100% online with the option to attend up to 30% in-person.
- A $500 discount will be applied.
- This is a virtual option to live-stream most of the training from your home. Online participants will be held to the same attendance, participation, and course completion requirements.
- Hybrid Component – You’ll have the option to attend in-person for some of the outdoor classes (weather-permitting; schedule will be provided). ~30% of the training.
Accommodations at Wildernest Retreats
- Required for in-person trainers – each participant choose one (all are shared bathrooms)
- day-use only commuter fee $9 per day ($243 total)
- camping (bring your own tent and gear) $25 per night ($650 total)
- shared room, queen bed $70 per night ($1820 total)
- private room, queen bed $100 per night ($2600 total)
- Cell service is at Wilder-Nest is limited but Wifi and a Landline are available.
- Optional Meal Package
- healthy vegetarian cuisine (vegan and gluten-free options are available)
- please notify us of any specific dietary needs or allergies
- includes all meals for 27 days
- $28 per day ($756 total)
- If you opt-out of the meal package then you can store and prep your own food in the community kitchen.
- Required books (The Four Insights, Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual) – Purchase on your own, or buy the whole package for $75 and we’ll have it ready for you on the first day of the training.
- For out-of-town participants, we recommend GROOM Airport shuttle (https://groometransportation.com/loveland/) from Denver International.