200hr Yoga Teacher Training Intensive
June 1 - 25, 2020
At the current time we are planning on offering this training with advanced safety measures:
- The Yoga Alliance has made a temporary provision to allow schools to provide contact hours in virtual format through June 30th. Part or all of this training will be available virtually via online live-stream for anyone who needs it.
- Maximum 8 in-person participants will be accepted to allow for the recommended number of feet in between people. We’ll adjust these numbers as recommended by the CDC.
- We’ll provide all necessary cleaning and supplies to ensure constant sanitation of the training premises. As a group, everyone will agree and follow precautions with regards to common areas, yoga props, restrooms, etc.
- Anyone who has had recent (within 14 days) exposure, symptoms, or has tested positive for the virus will not be allowed on the property.
If training has to be canceled, then you will receive a refund.
We feel that a private and secluded 6-acre ranch can serve as a safe sanctuary for a group of up to 10 healthy yoga students and teachers during these uncertain times.
Small heartfelt businesses like ours need your support right now, so we are encouraging you to sign up today!
Questions? Call 970-412-4114
Teacher Training Intensive
June in Colorado is a special time of year with the sweetness of new beginnings and rebirth. In this 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Immersion, we’ll meditate each morning next to Redstone Creek, and celebrate the Summer Solstice under the towering trees and majestic rocky mountains. Evenings we’ll chant and sing under the stars, allowing our minds and hearts to fly and be free. Our training format will challenge and inspire you. The holistic style is unique, comprehensive, yet traditional in nature. The teachers are highly experienced and accredited.
Training Location: Wilder-Nest Retreats in Loveland, Colorado
Build community, and nurture your body, mind, and soul.
Throughout our days we’ll enjoy Yoga classes and enriching special topics and activities that will foster a journey of self-reflection, learning, and growth. Enjoy comfortable accommodations and hand-prepared healthy vegetarian cuisine. On breaks and days off, you can relax on-site or take a short drive to Horsetooth Reservoir for swimming, paddle boarding, and hiking!
Typical Daily Schedule
- 7:00 – 9:30 am: Meditation, Pranayama & Asana Practices
- 10:00 – 11:30: Special Topics, Philosophy & Art of Living
- 1:30 – 5:00 pm: Art of Teaching, Art of Touch & Anatomy
- 6:30 – 8:30 pm: Nidra / Kirtan / Satsang / Campfire (every-other night)
The Yoga Asana and Art of Teaching emphasizes both energetic and physical alignment. In a moving meditation, we build strength and endurance while at the same time creating a sense of calm and quiet.
This is not only a Yoga-Alliance Training but also a self-healing and character-building retreat. By embodying the concepts a yogic lifestyle has to offer, you’ll naturally learn to share them with others in an authentic way.
Teacher Training Topics
- Advanced Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
- Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Gentle / Restorative & Specialty Classes)
- Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Satsang, Kirtan, Ancient Wisdom, Yoga Sutras
- Yoga Philosophy, Spirituality, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Sustainable Living
- Yogic Diet, Holistic Healing, Earth Medicine
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology, Energetic Awareness
Details & Registration
- Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course: $2,400
- Minimum $450 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot in the training.
- Scholarships are available. Click here for more info.
Accommodations at Wildernest Retreats
- Required for in-person trainers – each participant chose one (all are shared bathrooms)
- virtual online trainers – n/a no additional charge
- day-use only commuter fee $9 per day ($225 total)
- camping (bring your own tent and gear) $25 per night ($600 total)
- shared room, full bed $40 per night ($960 total)
- shared room, queen bed $60 per night ($1440 total)
- private room, queen bed $85 per night ($2040 total)
- Optional Meal Package
- hand-prepared healthy vegetarian cuisine
- please notify us of any specific dietary needs
- includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- $28 per day ($700 total)
- If you opt-out of the meal package then you can store and prep your own food in the community kitchen.
- Required books (The Four Insights, Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual) – Purchase on your own, or buy the whole package for $75 and we’ll have it ready for you on the first day of the training.
- For out-of-town participants, we recommend GROOM Airport shuttle (https://groometransportation.com/loveland/) from Denver International.
- COVID-19 Update: Max 8 in-person participants will be accepted at this time.