200hr Yoga Teacher Training Intensive
June 1 - 25, 2020
We’ll be offering this training with advanced precautions, and will continue to monitor and follow CDC and State recommendations.
- max 6 in-person participants will be accepted
- we’ll hold the classes outside as much as possible
- plenty of space available for min 6′ social distancing
- when inside the building, everyone will wear masks
- hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes, etc readily available
- facilities cleaned and sanitized regularly
- virtual classes ARE available for those who need to attend from home
Questions? Call 970-412-4114
This training is now available In-Person (small group) or via Online Live-Stream.
June in Colorado is a special time of year with the sweetness of new beginnings and renewal. In this 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Immersion, we’ll meditate each morning next to Redstone Creek, and celebrate the Summer Solstice under the towering trees and majestic rocky mountains. Evenings we’ll chant and sing under the stars, allowing our minds and hearts to fly and be free. Our training format will challenge and inspire you. The holistic style is unique, comprehensive, yet traditional in nature. The teachers are highly experienced and accredited.
Training Location: Wilder-Nest Retreats in Loveland, Colorado
Wilder-Nest Retreats is a private 6-acre ranch in Northwest Loveland. It’s a special place that serves as a sanctuary away from the demands and stimulation of daily life. A home for learning, personal development, and a thriving community, where you’re invited to pioneer a new relationship with yourself and the natural world. *Please note, due to COVID-19 part or all of this training is also available via online live-stream.
Typical Daily Schedule
- 7 – 9:30 am: Meditation, Pranayama & Asana Practices
- 10 – 11:30/noon: Special Topics, Philosophy & Art of Living
- 1:30 – 5 pm: Art of Teaching, Art of Touch & Anatomy
- 6:30 – 8:30/9 pm: Restorative / Nidra / Kirtan / Satsang / Philosophy (every-other night)
*a yoga hike, field trip to the great Stupa, and a few days off are also woven in! **the training starts on June 1st at 3p and ends on June 25th at noon.
The Yoga Asana and Art of Teaching emphasizes both energetic and physical alignment. In a moving meditation, we build strength and endurance while at the same time creating a sense of calm and quiet.
This is not only a Yoga-Alliance Training but also a self-healing and character-building retreat. By embodying the concepts a yogic lifestyle has to offer, you’ll naturally learn to share them with others in an authentic way.
Teacher Training Topics
Special emphasis is placed on All-Levels teaching techniques; utilizing various modes of instruction and adjustments; and inclusive and accepting word choice. You’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes. This is a very hands-on training with daily peer teaching, and you’ll get to fully experience teaching two complete Yoga classes (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow).
- Advanced Pranayama (Breathwork)
- Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Gentle/Restorative & Specialty Classes)
- Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Satsang, Kirtan, Ancient Wisdom
- Yoga Philosophy, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Yogic Diet
- Sustainable Living, Earth Medicine
Build community, and nurture your body, mind, and soul.
The setting and daily schedule help foster a journey of self-reflection, learning, and growth. On breaks and days off, you can relax on-site or take a short drive to Horsetooth Reservoir for swimming, paddle boarding, and hiking!
Details & Registration
- Program Cost:
- Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course: $2,400
- Minimum $450 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot in the training.
- Scholarships are available. Click here for more info.
Accommodations at Wildernest Retreats
- Required for in-person trainers – each participant chose one (all are shared bathrooms)
- virtual online trainers – n/a no additional charge
- day-use only commuter fee $9 per day ($225 total)
- camping (bring your own tent and gear) $25 per night ($600 total)
- shared room, queen bed $55 per night ($1320 total)
- private room, queen bed $85 per night ($2040 total)
- Optional Meal Package
- hand-prepared healthy gluten-free vegetarian cuisine
- please notify us of any specific dietary needs
- includes lunch and dinner for 25 days (breakfast and snacks are on your own)
- please note: due to the COVID crisis, our chef drop off the meals three times per week in glass containers with clear instructions for how to heat/serve.
- $28 per day ($700 total)
- If you opt-out of the meal package then you can store and prep your own food in the community kitchen.
- Required books (The Four Insights, Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual) – Purchase on your own, or buy the whole package for $75 and we’ll have it ready for you on the first day of the training.
- For out-of-town participants, we recommend GROOM Airport shuttle (https://groometransportation.com/loveland/) from Denver International.
- COVID-19 Update: Max 6 in-person participants will be accepted at this time.