300hr (RYT-500) Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Feb 21st - Sept 11th, 2024
Six-Month Evening / Weekend Program
Attend In-Studio or Online
The 300hr Yoga Teacher Training is available to those who have already completed their 200hr certification or are simultaneously enrolled in our 200hr Online/Hybrid program. This training will take your yoga teaching skills and credentials to the next level. More than a yoga teacher training, this is also a self-healing and character-building program with an emphasis on yogic lifestyle and holistic health. Other topics will include, but not limited to:
- Strategic class planning, sequencing, and delivery for a broad range of styles and audiences
- Advanced Asana Analysis including Physical and Energetic Alignment
- Supporting student safety via effective cueing and adjustments
- Trauma-Sensitive teaching techniques
- Promoting diversity and inclusivity in Yoga
- Yoga philosophy and Sanskrit (Upanishads and Bhavagad Gita)
- Advanced Pranayama and meditation
- Ayurveda In-Depth
- Yogic business planning
This is a hands-on training with daily peer teaching, interactive group discussions, the opportunity to teach three yoga classes, and design a complete Retreat or Workshop Series.
Dates and schedule for primary classes:
Flexible scheduling for self-paced components
These classes may be completed at any time once your registration is confirmed. In-person, virtual, live-stream, and pre-recorded options are available.
9144 Glade Rd. in Loveland, CO
Wilder-Nest Retreats is a private 100-acre ranch in Northwest Loveland. It’s a special place that serves as a sanctuary away from the demands and stimulation of daily life. Above all, it’s as a home for learning, personal development, and a thriving community where you’re invited to pioneer a new relationship with yourself and the natural world.
We enjoy hosting many classes outdoors on the beautiful property when the weather allows. And our indoor yoga room provides a comfortable space to cozy up next to the wood-burning stove for our Winter classes. Optional on-site housing is available.
Fully in-person, hybrid, or fully online (see below).
300hr Yoga Teacher Training Info
To register: Fill out the RYT-300 Registration Application
Program Cost: $3675.
- Deposit: Minimum $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training.
- Payment Plans and Scholarships are available.
- If you’re an 200-hr HYS Alumni, you’ll receive an automatic $250 Scholarship!
- Click here for payment options.
Required Reading Materials: Approx $95. Book list will be provided.
- Max 10 participants will be accepted.
- You can stay overnight at the Retreat Center!
- Optional housing packages are available. Various camping / share room / private room options are available for $25 / $50 / $100 per night.
- A $500 discount will be applied.
- Online is a virtual option to attend 70-100% of the training from your home via a combo of pre-recorded and live-stream classes.
- Hybrid Component – You’ll have the option to attend in-person or live-stream for these parts (~30% of the training):
- the Electives, Practicum and Apprenticeship components
- the Weekend Retreat
- may request additional classes (space permitting)
- Upon registration, you’ll receive access to the course recordings on LearnWorlds and can get started whenever you’re ready!
Location: Wilder-Nest Retreats, Loveland, CO
Attendance Options: Fully in-person, hybrid, or fully online.
We offer various Financial Assistance Programs and Scholarships, including:
- Social Equity
- HYS Alumni
- MYCAA Military
Meet Your Facilitators
While Dennis is no longer walking the earthly plane, his teachings will continue to live on through the countless lives he’s impacted, including all of us here at Holistic Yoga School.
Attendance Options: Fully in-person, hybrid, or fully online.
HYS 300-hr Yoga Teacher Training Topics:
Serving Special Populations
- promoting student safety
- trauma-aware yoga teaching
- language of empowerment and inclusivity
- presence, humility, boundaries
- investigative research findings
Developing More Skillful Teaching
- sacred space and ritual
- embracing THE traditional styles
- embracing YOUR authentic style
- strategic planning & sequencing
- designing creative sequences
- flexibility in teaching
- flowing into classes – feeling the room and adapting your plan
- voice and word choice
- the art and science of adaptable yoga teaching
- beginners, intermediate/advanced, mixed-level classes
- all-levels techniques – leaving no-one behind or unchallenged!
- Responding to injuries and conditions
Advanced Techniques, Training & Practice
- energetic anatomy in-depth
- subtle body anatomy
- Prana Vayus
- Mandala, Yantras, gem, color, aroma techniques
- Asana alignment & assisting
- Science of Pranayama
- breath training
- advanced techniques
- physical anatomy in-depth
- advanced yoga anatomy, physiology & kineseology
Business & Technology - the Craft of Yoga
- building business and revenue streams
- online presence – website, social media, etc.
- intro to branding, copyright and TM
- clientele tracking, communication, and follow-through
- planning and delivering retreats, workshops and series
- registration systems & payment processing platforms
- marketing, recruiting, promotional
- studio and class logistics
- understanding YA credentials and continuing education
- maximizing your employability within the field of Yoga
- finding happiness and abundance in your work
Advanced Yoga Philosophy & Lifestyle
- history of yoga in-depth
- personal practice
- guiding others
- facilitating Yoga Nidra
- Ayurveda in-depth
- seasons & moons, concept of Astral worlds
- Law of Karma / Karma Yoga
- Sanskrit in-depth
- Symbology of Hindu Gods & Goddesses
- Eight Limbs Level 2; Yamas & Niyamas Level 2
- Kleshas & Kriya Yoga
- the yoga of sound; Mantra Anushthan
- Learn to guide chants in a group setting
- daily peer and group teaching as a part of Art of Teaching
- teach 3 full yoga classes and receive feedback
- attend peers’ yoga classes and provide feedback
- assist yoga classes and provide adjustments (apprenticeship program)
- design your own Retreat, Series or Workshop
- Apprenticeship and Practicum requirements will be scheduled individually with each participant.