This one-month course offers an opportunity for already-certified Yoga Teachers (min prerequisite is a 200-hour Certificate) to immerse into deeper study and introspection for one month and receive their 300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification. Read more about our 300hr class topics and instructors.
Upon completion of the course you will receive your RYT-300 (National Yoga Alliance) Certificate and can register with the Yoga Alliance on their Internationally-Recognized Directory of Yoga Teachers!
- Upcoming Session:
- Registration: To register, please complete the RYT Registration form.
- What to budget: Tuition for the RYT300 Certification Course is $3,400. Payment Options
- Deposit: Minimum $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training
- Class size: Our training programs foster an intimate learning environment with small student-teacher ratios. Maximum 14 participants will be accepted into each training.
- Recommended Housing: Lots of great places to stay within walking / biking distance of the studio! Housing Options & Discounts
- Additional Costs: Required books – approx. $60-$95
- Schedule: Typical daily schedule is 8 – 10 hours of daily training & activities except 4-5 days off.
Each participant is required to independently book their own travel, housing and food arrangements. For more information, visit the Student Resources page.