Our 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Module Format includes 270 classroom hours on-site at the studio, and 30 independent study hours. Please note – this is *not* an online study course. HYS has designed this module format in order to offer yoga teacher trainings which can be scheduled to fit with your lifestyle.
Typical completion time is 9 months, although participants may take up to 1.5 years max to complete this self-paced training. Through this training format we create a living yoga immersion, weaving yoga into life, and life into yoga! We believe that in embodying the concepts that a yogic lifestyle has to offer, participants will naturally learn to share them with others in an authentic way. Click here for more info about our 300hr Facilitators and Teacher Training Class Topics.
Upon completion of the course you will receive your RYT-300 Advanced Yoga Teaching Certificate and can register with the Yoga Alliance on their Internationally-Recognized Directory of Yoga Teachers!
You can get started in your 300-hr Module-Format program right away by scheduling your Welcome Meeting! Then you can start signing up for and attending Electives, Retreats/Series and Modules. Electives and Retreats/Series can be taken at any time, even before your first Module begins!
Included in the 300hr Advanced Yoga Training Module-Format Program:
- 3 Retreats or Workshop Series (yogi’s choice)
- First, attend any two from our schedule – yogi’s choice
- Then, shadow / assist at one – communicate with Front Desk to sign up
- Attend any 40 hrs electives (anything on HYS weekly schedule includes yoga and meditation classes, special workshops, etc)
- 4 Required Modules (can be taken in any order)
- Advanced Yoga Philosophy & Lifestyle
- Developing Skillful Teaching
- Advanced Techniques, Training & Practice
- Business & Technology – The Craft of Yoga
- Click here for more info about Class Topics & Practicum