This is NOT an online course! It includes 175 classroom hours on-site at our studio, and 25 independent study hours. HYS has designed this module format in order to offer yoga teacher trainings which can be scheduled to fit with your lifestyle. Typical completion time is 6 months. In this manner we create a living yoga immersion, weaving yoga into life, and life into yoga! We believe that in embodying the concepts, participants will naturally learn to share them with others in an authentic way. Read more about our teacher training class topics.
As a holistic yoga teacher, you get to help others while at the same time enhancing your own health and wellbeing!
Upon completion of the course you will receive your Yoga Teaching Certificate and can register with the Yoga Alliance on their Internationally-Recognized Directory of Yoga Teachers!
You can get started in your 200-hr Module-Format program right away by scheduling your Welcome Meeting! Then you can start signing up for and attending Electives, Retreats and Modules. Electives and Retreats can be taken at any time, even before Module 1 begins! Please click here to view the full Module Course Requirements/TTC Tracking Log.
Included in the Module-Format Program:
- Registration: To register, please complete the RYT Registration form
- What to budget: Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course: $2,400 – 2600. Payment Options
- Deposit: Minimum $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training
- Course Requirements: 4 Primary Modules, 20-hrs Exploratory Classes, 2 Retreats, SEVA Project
- Required Reading Materials: Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual – approx. $60 – $80 total