Our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Module Format includes 175 classroom hours on-site at the studio, and 25 independent study hours. Please note – this is *not* an online study course. HYS has designed this module format in order to offer yoga teacher trainings which can be scheduled to fit with your lifestyle. Typical completion time is 6 months. Through this training format we create a living yoga immersion, weaving yoga into life, and life into yoga! We believe that in embodying the concepts that a yogic lifestyle has to offer, participants will naturally learn to share them with others in an authentic way. Read more about our teacher training class topics.
Upon completion of the course you will receive your Yoga Teaching Certificate and can register with the Yoga Alliance on their Internationally-Recognized Directory of Yoga Teachers!
You can get started in your 200-hr Module-Format program right away by scheduling your Welcome Meeting! Then you can start signing up for and attending Electives, Retreats and Modules. Electives and Retreats can be taken at any time, even before Module 1 begins! Please click here to view the full Module Course Requirements/TTC Tracking Log.
Included in the Module-Format Program:
(click the links below to view upcoming course schedules and dates)
- Registration: To register, please complete the RYT Registration form
- What to budget: Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course: $2,400 – 2600. Payment Options
- Deposit: Minimum $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training
- Course Requirements: 4 Primary Modules, 20-hrs Exploratory Classes, 2 Retreats, SEVA Project
- Required Reading Materials: Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual – approx. $60 – $80 total