Meditation & Yoga Sutras Teacher – 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
Upanishads, Meditation & Philosophy Teacher – 300hr Yoga Teacher Training
Dennis Hill has taught meditation and yoga philosophy (Samkhya, Advaita, Vedanta, Shaivite) for 25 years. Education in the sciences has brought a measure of empiricism to the appreciation and teaching of yoga philosophy and the discipline of meditation practice. He received extensive training by Buddhist, Sufi and Siddha masters in India and the United States. Dennis has been on teaching staff at the Village Yoga Center, I Am Yoga, Holistic Yoga School, and SchoolYoga Institute since 2002.
- The Inner Yoga of Happiness: Essays on meditation and yoga philosophy.
- Yoga Sutras: The Means to Liberation. Translation from the Sanskrit, and sutra commentaries.
- Sanskrit – English Lexicon: Encylopedic dictionary of Sanskrit terminology.
- Abridgement of Valmiki’s Yoga Vasistha: Vedic era compendium of Yoga Philosophy.
- Hastamalakiyam: Essence of Vedanta in Twelve Verses. Introduction and commentary.
- Spiritual Health and Healing: with Vedantin.
These books are available from the author or the Village Yoga Retail Store.