In this Live Wildly podcast with Olivia Ashley, we are joined by Krista Davis, an ERYT-500 yoga teacher and owner of Holistic Yoga School based in Loveland, CO. She founded her yoga school in 2012 and offers classes, workshops, retreats, and 200 and 300hr teacher training programs. In this episode, Krista shares her story and how she was led to learn yoga and use it to pursue her passion for helping people feel whole and healthy. We cover a range of topics centered around yoga and how it supports people daily, on and off their mat, to be their most balanced whole selves. From motherhood, passions, yogic traditions, conscious business, and more, there’s much to learn about and be inspired by.
Krista’s wisdom and heart shine through, and if you’re looking to learn more about yoga or supporting yourself with a holistic lifestyle, listen in to set your heart alight. Let this show empower you to make aligned changes, pursue your passions, and explore your life path in a more profound way. If you’re interested in further transformation, check out the school’s yoga certification programs, which, as an alum of HYS, Olivia highly recommends!
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Krista’s background and story, finding yoga, starting a business
- How cultivating a life around yoga has supported her
- How her yoga practice supports her as a mother and during pregnancies
- How she shares her love and practice of yoga with her children
- Tips to maintain your yoga/mindfulness practice as a parent
- Learn about her Holistic Yoga School, and what holistic yoga is
- Why yoga, and more specifically a “holistic” approach to yoga is supportive of people’s health and bodies
- The 8 limbs of yoga
- How to live your yoga
- Where to get started if interested in yoga and mindfulness
- Tips for others who are trying to pursue a life or path more aligned with their heart’s desires
- How she trusted her dream of being a yoga teacher and business owner
- Creating a conscious business