200 hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Program
Online or Hybrid 200-Hour Training
Yoga Alliance Approved
Start any time and complete at your own pace!
In this 200-hour Online Yoga Teacher Certification Course, you’ll deepen your knowledge of the practice and yourself while at the same time learning how to share the gifts of Yoga and meditation with others.
Our Online/Hybrid training offers the flexibility to attend your teacher training classes via pre-recorded or online live-stream classes. In this way, you can easily weave the program into your schedule. The hybrid component allows you to attend up to 30% of the training in-person at our beautiful Loveland, Colorado studio and retreat center. Comfortable on-site housing is available for out-of-towners.
200hr Yoga Teacher Training Details
Virtual/Hybrid Attendance Option
This is a virtual option to complete 70-100% of the training virtually from your home via a combination of pre-recorded and live-stream classes.
- Virtual participants will be held to the same participation and course completion requirements
You have the option to attend the following components in-person or online:
- A Nurture Through Nature Yoga Retreat
- May attend in-person at our Colorado or Guatemala location (upcoming Retreats).
- OR you can attend via self-paced, pre-recorded online modules.
- 10-Hours of Electives – exploratory classes and workshops
- in-person, live-stream or pre-recorded options
- You can request up to 25 additional hours of in-studio training.
Registration: Fill out the RYT-200 Registration Application
Program Cost: Tuition for the Online/Hybrid RYT200 Certification Course is $2175. Scholarships are available. Payment Options
Optional housing, meals and any travel expenses incurred are not included with the tuition.
Deposit: A $450 deposit is required to secure your spot in the training. Once your deposit is posted you can start attending classes.
Optional Housing is available at our location (Wilder-Nest Retreats) for the hybrid portion of your training. Price ranges from $25 – $100 per night with options for camping, shared, or private rooms. Please contact us to make a reservation.
Required Reading Materials: Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual – purchase on your own or buy the package through HYS ($75 +tax) and we’ll have them available for you on the first day of training. $14.99 for domestic shipping.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Topics
You’ll learn all levels teaching techniques, how to utilize various instruction modes and adjustments, and inclusive and accepting word choice. You’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes.
The Yoga Alliance recognizes this RYT-200 Yoga Teacher Training Certification as an accredited program.
- Advanced Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
- Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Gentle / Restorative & Specialty Classes)
- Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Trauma-informed science and teaching techniques.
- Satsang, Kirtan, Ancient Wisdom, Yoga Sutras
- Yoga Philosophy, Spirituality, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healing Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Sustainable Living
- Yogic Diet, Holistic Healing
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology, Energetic Awareness
More than a Yoga Teacher Training, this is also a self-healing and character-building retreat. You can weave the concepts learned into daily life in order to fully experience the overall benefits of Yoga. In this way, you’ll learn to share the practices authentically.
Our training format will challenge and inspire you because the holistic style is unique, comprehensive, yet traditional in nature.
Students who complete the training can register as an RYT-200 Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance on their Internationally-recognized Directory of Yoga Teachers!
We offer various Financial Assistance Programs and Scholarships, including:
- Social Equity
- HYS Alumni
- MYCAA Military