200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
Four-Month Fall Program
In this Yoga-Alliance approved 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course, you’ll deepen your knowledge of the practice and yourself while at the same time learning how to share the gifts of Yoga and meditation with others.
Our training format will challenge and inspire you because the holistic style is unique, comprehensive, yet traditional in nature.
Our studio is located at Wilder-Nest Retreats, a private ranch nestled between Loveland and Fort Collins, provides the perfect backdrop for this program. Online and hybrid attendance options are also available.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Topics
Build community, and nurture your body, mind, and spirit.
The setting and schedule help foster a journey of self-reflection, cleansing, learning, and growth.
A particular emphasis is placed on All-Levels, trauma-aware teaching techniques, utilizing various instruction modes and adjustments, and inclusive and accepting word choice. You’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes.
More than a Yoga Teacher Training, this is also a self-healing and character-building retreat. Participants are encouraged to weave the concepts learned into daily life to fully experience Yoga’s benefits. You’ll cleanse and strengthen yourself from the inside out while revealing your inner yoga teacher.
As a very hands-on training, daily peer teaching allows you to practice what you’re learning.
- Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Gentle / Restorative)
- Breathwork, Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Satsang and Kirtan
- Ayurveda, Sanskrit, Yoga Sutras
- Energetic Anatomy (Prana, Chakras)
- Physical Anatomy & Physiology
- Yogic Diet and Cleansing
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Schedule
2022 Fall Dates and Schedule
2023 Fall Dates and Schedule
Flexible scheduling (participant choice) allows you to complete the following two components at your own pace. You can start completing these classes as soon as your registration is confirmed, and the cost is included with Tuition.
- A Nurture Through Nature Yoga Retreat
- Option to attend in-person at our Colorado or Guatemala location (click to view upcoming sessions)
- OR complete self-paced, pre-recorded online modules.
- 10-Hours of Electives – exploratory classes and workshops
- in-person, virtual live-stream and pre-recorded options are available.
In-person Attendance Option
- Max 10 in-person participants will be accepted, so space is limited. Sign up today to reserve your spot!
- This option reserves your space in the yoga room for all training dates.
- Live-stream or recorded classes are available for planned or emergency absences.
Virtual/Hybrid Attendance Option
- A $500 discount will be applied.
- This is a virtual option to complete 70-100% of the training virtually from your home via a combination of pre-recorded and live-stream classes.
- Virtual participants will be held to the same participation and course completion requirements.
- Hybrid Component – You’ll have the option to attend up to 30% of the training in-person. For out of town participants, comfortable on-site lodging is available ($25 BYO camping / $50 Dormitory / $100 Private Room).
Registration: Fill out the RYT-200 Registration Application
Program Cost: $2675 In-Person; $2175 Online/Hybrid. Scholarships and Payment Plans are available. Min $450 deposit to confirm enrollment. Program Costs and Payment Options
Required Reading Materials: Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy & Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual – purchase on your own or buy the package through HYS ($65 +tax) and we’ll have them available for you on the first day of training.
Optional housing, food or any travel expenses are not included with Tuition. Housing is available at Wilder-Nest Retreats for any of your training dates. Meal packages are available for weekend retreats.
9144 Glade Rd. in Loveland, CO
Wilder-Nest Retreats is a private 100-acre ranch in Northwest Loveland. It’s a special place that serves as a sanctuary away from the demands and stimulation of daily life. Above all, it’s as a home for learning, personal development, and a thriving community where you’re invited to pioneer a new relationship with yourself and the natural world.
The indoor yoga room provides a comfortable space for up to ten in-person participants. We host many of our classes outdoors on the beautiful property when the weather permits. On-site housing is available $108 for a private room, $54 dormitory, $25 BYO camping.